Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Leprechaun-Eating Ogre's Song

I'm a leprechaun-eater.
I eat leprechauns.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
and all night long.

I eat them in their hats.
I eat them in their boots
I eat their long red beards
and each shiny little tooth.

I eat them by themselves
or in belt-buckle stew.
They go great with cloverade
or with rain water dew.

I'm a leprechaun-eater.
I eat leprechauns.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
and all night long.

I eat them in the rain.
I eat them in the sun.
I eat them in their caves
with their gold on a bun.

I eat them like ice cream
on sweetened shamrock cones.
I savor every bit of
their lucky rainbow bones.

I'm a leprechaun-eater.
I eat leprechauns.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
and all night long.

I eat them any season.
I eat them hot or cold.
I eat them for no reason.
I eat them young and old.

I eat them when I'm smiling.
I eat them when I'm down.
I eat them when I'm upset
that they treat me like a clown!

I'm a leprechaun-eater.
I eat leprechauns.
Breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
and all night long.

No comments: