Tone, beach, calm nothing
no feet to spy, no walk
see change, fling palm open
chalk it up to why the meat
can't help but feel shame
ring-billeds dot horizon like
I looks for you with eyes closed
&
say something
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
say something
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
say something
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
say something
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
&
plastic shovel Dashiell
break-a-dawn Vaughn
UV trace me KC
give-a-damn I am
&
A failure to explore the details.
My failure. To pick up the shell and look
inside it, feel it with fingertips
and describe it with something like
urgency. Calm emergency.
Like how it is when I meet someone for
the first time. Not shyness but
an utter disappearance of words.
No speak. And no see probably.
If I try real hard I get Radio waves,
I'm on the table, and Sail boat momma.
&
say something
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
say something
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
say something
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
say something
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment