Not sure what's up with all of the posting today. S'pose I might be the Bizarro Scott. Anyway, was cooking up a cheeseburger for lunch and for whatever reason—maybe it was the meat, maybe the economy, maybe something to match my unusual amount of energy today—“Astro Zombies” (not actual zombies, but a song by The Misfits) came crashing into my head and wouldn't leave; a song I listened to hundreds of times back as they say in the day but not so much the past decade or so. And because blogging seems to be what I'm about today, I'm posting this nifty YouTube boob* courtesy of mysterio32:
*In case you didn't know, the videos on YouTube are called boobs. OK, so no one knows this yet, but it's going to catch on. Pretty soon breasts will be breasts and boobs will be boobs.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment