Thanks to the five or six folks who kept checking in, but I think I'm leaving the blogosphere for good this time. Of course, I change my mind frequently, so who knows.
p.s. I've often thought it would be nice of Blogger to allow editable comments. Though usually when I'm thinking that it's not so calm, coherent, or curse-free.
My poems have appeared in six books (most recently, Wahoo Sunset, 2019) and in journals such as Court Green, Failbetter, Mudlark, and New York Quarterly.
5 comments:
Thanks to the five or six folks who kept checking in, but I think I'm leaving the blogosphere for good this time. Of course, I change my mind frequently, so who knows.
aww, it's been fun though. Thanks for spreading your words.
No harm in keeping the door open. Your one of my favorites.
I meant "you're" - not quite awake yet.
Thanks, Peter.
p.s. I've often thought it would be nice of Blogger to allow editable comments. Though usually when I'm thinking that it's not so calm, coherent, or curse-free.
Post a Comment